Thursday, July 1, 2010

Braun PocketGo P-70 Men's Shaver Review

For busy men who don't have a lot of time to shave, Braun PocletGo P-70 Men's Shaver is one of the best compact electric shavers in the market today.  My Grandpa has this model and so do my Dad and my boyfriend.  It is always by there sides.  My Dad and my boyfriend both have it in their office drawers, their cars and their suitcase luggage.  It is the perfect companion for traveling and for quick touch-ups outside home.

It is very convenient to use because it doesn't have any cords.  It uses batteries.  It may be more expensive to buy batteries but you can always use rechargeable ones.  And since it is primarily used for out-of-home touch-ups, it's not a big thing.  For home use, you can also use an electric shaver with cord.  It is designed mainly for men who have no time to use manual razor.  Just put it on, use for a few seconds and you're good to go.

Does it perform well?  My boyfriend says that there are some hairs that are not cut.  He has to glide it twice sometimes even thrice on the same area.  The blades are not as sharp as the other brands.  But what my boyfriend loved about it is that it never cut his skin.  Even if he's in a hurry, he didn't need to worry about nicks or razor bumps.

For the cheap price, my boyfriend is quite satisfied with this product.  For the cheap price, Braun PocketGo P-70 Men's Shaver should always be in every busy man's travel kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment