Sunday, October 17, 2010

Braun Series 7 790cc Shaver - Review of Why it Shaves Amazingly Close

I have been looking for a shaver that is convenient to use and makes short work of my beard in the morning. I did a bit of research and found that the Braun Series 7 790cc shaver fits what I was looking for. The large amount of information about it on the internet definitely made the research easier. From this research I found that the Braun Series 7 790cc shaver excels at quality, comfort and a close shave.

The reason that the Braun Series 7 790cc shaver gives such a great shave is in the patented technology that it comes with:

First is the blade system. This is a three part system that is able to easily shave the shortest to your longest stubble.
Second is the Power Comb that the Braun 790cc uses. This is able to get those stubborn hairs that lie flat on your face and normally take multiple passes to get. The Braun is able to get them in the first pass.
Third is the foil that the shaver uses. This is able to catch those hairs that like to grow in various directions on your face.
Fourth is the flexing head that is able to hug every contour of your face.
Fifth is that the Braun Series 7 790cc shaver has Pulsonic technology that causes it to vibrate 10,000 times a minute so your hairs lift off your face making them easy to remove.
Like I said I was looking for a shaver that gives a close shave and the Braun Series 7 790cc shaver definitely does this. I found that it cuts my morning growth in one pass. No more multiple passes which end up making your face feel sun burned. It was comfortable to use and pain free.

The Braun Series 7 790cc shaver is now my first choice as a dry shaver. The outstanding shave I get from it has made me a believer that dry shavers work and work great. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment