Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time to Replace Your Old Electric Shaver

Do you still have your first electric shaver? Believe it or not I still do and I've had it for over 25 years!

Amazingly it still works. But I'll have to admit I only use it no more than once a week and haven't cleaned it for the longest time. It still gives a pretty good shave when I do use it.

However, I started to notice newer electric razors with nice features my old Norelco shaver doesn't have.

For example, there's a shaver with a vibrating head that's suppose to condition the skin to lift the hair for its blades to reach them. My older shaver doesn't seem to have this feature.

Then that same shaver is self-cleaning, a really practical feature for someone like me who never or rarely cleans up after themselves. When I did clean my old shaver, I had to soak my rotary blades into a cup filled with solution and when that supply ran out I stopped cleaning.

New shavers have rotating heads the flex and glide over the contours of your neck and face. Some are ergonomically shaped for what appears to be a comfortable grip. My older shaver didn't have any of those futuristic design features.

There are electric shavers that are small, compact, light weight, cordless and rechargeable. Everything I've describe about the newer electric shavers is making it seem like it's time for me to replace my older shaver not because it's not working anymore, but because it would be nice to take advantage of these features.

Wouldn't you admit the features available on today's modern shavers are good reasons to replace your older shaver too?

Copyright © 2009 Benny Lee Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment