Friday, December 10, 2010

Braun Shaver 8995: The Perfect Shave For Your Once-In-A-Lifetime Moments

Do you need to find the perfect shaver for your wedding, your first speech, or perhaps your first business presentation? Well, look no further because I already found the perfect one - the Braun Shaver 8995. In this article, allow me to tackle why I personally recommend it. Let me start with giving you the 2 systems that Braun Shaver is offering: The 3-Stage Cutting System and the Clean and Renew System.

The 3-Stage Cutting System is amazing. Using the 360-degree technology cutting head is quick and easy. In fact, my neck hairs were shaved neatly without much effort. It did not make my skin red and irritated. There were no negative reactions after. The shaving process was also fast; in fact it only takes less than 3 minutes to finish.

The Clean and Renew System, on the other hand is exemplary. This automatic cleaning system is very quiet, not to mention that the cleaning solution leaves a pleasant citrus scent on the blades. Being a bit particular on cleanliness, the fact that this shaver is self-cleaning makes me feel happy. It is important that you clean your shave as frequent as you can to retain its good quality. This is what most of us miss to do.

Inside the box of this product are the razor, a plastic travel case and the equipment you will need to clean the razor. It comes with a manual filled with easy directions. The contents may seem like a regular shaver but performance wise, it's definitely worth the price. In fact, my boss noticed my new look during the first day I used this shave. Indeed it has increased my confidence while presenting my slides. Although in some occasions growing my beard may boost my ego, there are also these rare times when a smooth guy face becomes a plus factor. I'm so glad I made the switch earlier. Braun has really met my standards for a good shaver that can stand my fast-growing thick beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment